Patients of the Holmes Chapel Health Centre can now access a number of services online. These include:
- Booking of appointments online;
- Requesting repeat medication online;
- Updating your contact details online;
- Viewing key information from your GP Medical Record online (current medication, immunisation, allergies, laboratory test results);
- On request, viewing additional information from your GP Medical Record online (clinical problems and a summary of consultation entries).
Please note that patients must register for access to these services:
In order to register for access to the online services, patients must complete a request form and attend the Health Centre in person, bringing with them two forms of identification (one photo ID and one address ID). A patient information leaflet can be found here. Please contact the Health Centre for further details.
Due to NHS safeguarding and confidentiality guidelines our online services are not available for patients aged 11-15:
- Patients aged 0-10 - the patient’s parent/guardian can register on behalf of the patient.
- Patients aged 11-15 - online services not available to this age group. At the age of 11, if a patient has an active online services account it will be deactivated.
- Patients aged 16 and older - the patient can register (a parent/guardian cannot register on behalf of the patient).
Please also note that Holmes Chapel Health Centre patients who have registered for online access can now also request additional access to view online a summary of their clinical problems and consultation notes. Patients interested in viewing this additional patient data should contact the Health Centre who can provide further information and a request form for patient online access to view clinical problems and consultation.
Holmes Chapel Health Centre - Patient Access Statement of Intent - March 2016