Welcome to Holmes Chapel Health Centre
‘Our aim is to provide the best possible health care for you and your family.’ Our practice is classified as semi-rural, based in a purpose built health centre in the heart of the community in Holmes Chapel.
We have a growing practice population, currently around 12,300 patients, served by an extended Primary Health Care Team including doctors, practice and community nurses, reception staff, physiotherapists and health visitors. We are part of the Eastern Cheshire Clinical Commissioning Group .
NHS 111 can help if you have an urgent medical problem and you’re not sure what to do.
You can get help online or on the phone and the service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
You answer questions about your symptoms on the website, or by speaking to a fully trained adviser on the phone.
To get help from NHS 111, you can:
- go to 111.nhs.uk (for people aged 5 and over only)
- call 111
For more information about NHS 111, go to https://www.nhs.uk/using-the-nhs/nhs-services/urgent-and-emergency-care/nhs-111/
Holmes Chapel Health Centre
News ref Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) 17/2/20
The risk to the general public is moderate. If you have arrived back to the UK from mainland China, Thailand, Japan, Republic of Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia or Macau within 14 days, follow the specific advice for returning travellers. Call 111 now if you've been:
- to Wuhan or Hubei Province in China in the last 14 days (even if you do not have symptoms)
- to other parts of China, including Macau and Hong Kong, in the last 14 days and have a cough, high temperature or shortness of breath (even if it's mild)
- to Thailand, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, Republic of Korea or Malaysia in the last 14 days and have a cough, high temperature or shortness of breath (even if it's mild)
- in close contact with someone with confirmed coronavirus
Do not go to a GP surgery or hospital. Call 111, stay indoors and avoid close contact with other people. Further information is available on gov.uk/coronavirus and nhs.uk.
The Friends and Family Test - How likely are you to recommend our GP practice to friends and family if they need similar care or treatment?
(Site updated 17/02/2020)