Holmes Chapel Health Centre - General Information
Due to the current pandemic our opening hours have changed, we are now open 8am - 6:30pm Monday to Friday. We will be closed between 13:00 - 14:00 daily.
DO NOT ATTEND THE HEALTH CENTRE IF YOU OR A HOUSEHOLD MEMBER HAVE A COUGH OR A TEMPERATURE, A LOSS OR CHANGE IN YOUR NORMAL SENSE OF TASTE OR SMELL.
If you feel you have an urgent medical need please telephone The Health Centre on 01477 533100 and choose option 2.
- You will be offered a telephone appointment on the day with a clinician who will decide what action needs to be taken. We are not taking any advance bookings.
Prescription collection - Due to demand:
- Dispensary will be open to collect medication for patients whose first initial of the surname begin with A – M between 10:30 – 12:00 daily on your normal collection day and from 14:30 – 16:00 will be for patients whose first initial of the surname is N – Z. We will not be open any other time to collect.
- Collection of Reception prescriptions will be between 10:30 - 12:00 and 14:30 - 16:00 daily.
- Please allow 1 week for prescription requests
- IF YOU ARE COLLECTING A SCRIPT ON BEHALF OF ANOTHER PATIENT YOU WILL NEED TO PROVIDE US WITH THEIR NAME, DATE OF BIRTH AND ADDRESS. If you are unable to provide this information we will not be able to hand over the prescription.
- Due to laboratory resources we will only be able to accept samples a clinician has requested, all other samples will be destroyed.
Covid-19 Information for patients
You need to self isolate if you have any of the following symptoms;
New continuous cough
A temperature of 37.8 or above
‘Our aim is to provide the best possible health care for you and your family.’ Our practice is classified as semi-rural, based in a purpose built health centre in the heart of the community in Holmes Chapel.
We have a growing practice population, currently around 12,300 patients, served by an extended Primary Health Care Team including doctors, practice and community nurses, reception staff, physiotherapists and health visitors. We are part of the Eastern Cheshire Clinical Commissioning Group .
Our aims here at Holmes Chapel Health Centre remain:
Safe, Effective Care for our Patients.
Remaining resilient in terms of our staffing to be able to remain open and provide our services.
We are in a unique period of time: facing an uncertain challenge and we will do all we can to support our patients.
The Friends and Family Test - How likely are you to recommend our GP practice to friends and family if they need similar care or treatment?
(Site updated 20/05/2020)